The unique place and role of women in the family and society is currently under serious challenges. There are relentless pressures to force women to focus on this passing life on earth. The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to inspire, encourage, and strengthen women to live for eternity. There is a greater emphasis on the role women can play in the family (as a mother, wife), and to prepare the way for the glorious coming of the MESSIAH.
Conferences and workshops sessions are held in various cities, to cover diverse topics including but not limited to the following:
- The godly and virtuous woman.
- The woman’s cry (the role women play in leading prayer and intercession).
- Home building as the homemaker and manager.
- Women’s health and wellbeing.
- Women’s role/influence in the church
- Preparing for marriage – it is more than ‘I do’.
- Success and intimacy in marriage.
- Coaching for leaders and leaders’ wives.
- Parenting and child training
To learn more about this trail blazing Ministry contact 0422 737 368.